27th May 2020
1. Xiaomi to launch new Redmi laptops today in China with Ryzen 4000 series processors included.
2. Apple Fixes Latest iOS 13.5 Bug That Prevented Some iPhone Apps From Opening.
3. The Motorola Moto G Stylus debuted back in February in the US and now it’s Europe’s turn to get it. However it’s a customized version that comes with a new name – Moto G Pro.
4. BSNL will now let you extend your prepaid plan validity for Rs 2 but just for three days.
5. Huawei P40 Pro+ goes on sale on June 6, MatePad Pro 5G Tablet on May 27 in China. The mobile flagship is priced CNY 7,988 (€1,020, INR 84,700, converted) for the 8/256GB and CNY 8,888 (€1,140, INR 94,200, converted) for the 8/512GB model.
6. iPhone 11 is So Popular That its Sales Grew Even Amid Covid-19, Claims Report.
7. Samsung Galaxy A51 8GB RAM Variant Launched in India at a price of Rs. 27999. Specs– Exynos 9611 processor, 4500 mAh battery, 6.5 inch super Amoled display, rear cameras-4 (48 MP wide, 12 MP ultrawide, 5MP macro, 5MP depth), selfie camera-1 (32MP wide), 8GB RAM, 128GB ROM, 25W fast charging
8. Government releases source code of Aarogya Setu Android app on GitHub.The developer community can review the source code of India’s COVID-19 contact-tracing app and understand how the entire process works and what personal information is processed through the app. The source code of iOS version of the app will be released within the next two weeks along with the server code.
9. Xiaomi has shown off the design of the upcoming MI TV Stick at an event in Germany. However, it has still not confirmed the price or specifications of the device.