28th May 2020
1. Now, Microsoft looks to grab a $2 billion stake in RIL’s Jio Platforms.
2. Google deletes over 5 million negative TikTok reviews from Play Store to improve rating.
3. Apple has started allowing customers in India to configure iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and other Mac computers based on their requirements. The new service, which is currently live through certain Apple Authorised Resellers in the country, already existed in markets including Canada and the US for quite some time. It lets customers pick their own RAM, storage, or graphics preference while ordering a new Mac machine.
4. OnePlus 8 Pro, OnePlus 8 Sale in India Postponed, Special Limited Sale Announced Instead. The two phones were supposed to go on sale from May 29, Friday, on Amazon India and OnePlus sites.
5. Nokia to launch a new 43-inch smart TV in India. Reports are claiming that it will be launched on June 4th. Details about the price and other launch details have also been revealed.The new TV will be sold via Flipkart.
6. Redmi Earbuds S Review: It is Hard to Argue Against it, With This Super Affordable Price Tag of Rs 1799.
The sound of the Redmi Earbuds S leans more towards lower frequencies and bass. That is great if your playlists are geared up for the up-tempo music, Bollywood remixes and dance numbers as well as pop music in general.
7. The new OTT platform HBO MAX is reaching the United States today. The platform is owned by WarnerMedia, which is a part of AT&T’s entertainment offerings in the country. HBO Max is free for HBO subscribers, but if you want just the streaming platform, it costs $14.99 per month. Of course, there is a 7-day free trial before you make any decision.
8. Facebook launches new music-making app to take on TikTok. The experimental app division of Facebook and created a new app called Collab. The app is presently available in beta only for iOS users and the app brings together creators and fans to create, watch, and mix and match original videos, starting with music.