29 May 2020
1. Vivo TWS Neo True Wireless Earphones with 14.2 mm drivers, Listed on Official Sitein China.Expected to price at CNY 999 (Rs 10599).
2. Amazfit T-Rex Smartwatch With 20-Day Battery Life Launching in India in June.
3. Realme’s new smartwatch might beat Fitbit’s devices. The Realme Watch is another affordable device at only Rs 3999, and it resembles the Fitbit Versa, which costs more than twice that. It has a 1.4-inch screen with a heart rate monitor, blood oxygen level monitor, and tracking for 14 different sports. Most its features seem aimed at fitness, so we’ll have to see how good it is for lifestyle features, although it has notification and music handling.
4. Samsung Money Debit Card announced; no ATM fees, no account fees.
5. OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series get new OxygenOS updates with Dolby Atmos support for Bullets Wireless Z, Epic Games Store in India.
6. Moto G8 Power Lite went on Sale Today at 12 Noon via Flipkart. Specs– Mediatek helio P35 processor, RAM-4GB, rear cameras-3 (16MP wide, 2MP secondary, 2MP depth), sefie camera- 1(8MP wide), ROM-64GB, 5000 mAh battery with 10W fast charging.
7. Google may acquire stake in Vodafone Idea.An investment in Vodafone Idea will pit the US internet giant in a battle against the Facebook-Jio combine for the world’s fastest-growing mobile market, according to the Financial Times, which first reported the news.
8. Techies, government will pay you up to Rs 4 lakh to ‘improve’ Aarogya Setu app.
9. Samsung might release a new Galaxy Watch soon. The listing does let us know that the two watches will have the model numbers SM-R845 and SM-R855.
10. Oppo releases ColorOS 7 (Android 10) update to its phones in India.